Sunday 7 June 2015

Birthday + Kanken

Today was my seventeenth birthday and I feel so old and like I should be much more organised at this point, but it has been so so lovely, I really could not have asked for a better day. I got some amazing things (which I will be sure to post about sometime!) and spent the afternoon with my family, my boyfriend, and very briefly a friend (yo Eddie!) popped round too and it was 100% good vibes.

Honestly I will probably be posting about this for the rest of the week so here are a very few photos from today before I go to sleep. In fact, I might leave more birthday-y photos to tomorrow and have today as appreciation for the beautiful new Kanken my mum bought me. (and bubblegum!)



Also here is a terrible selfie because I've been doing my hair in rag curls lately and it is brilliant. I look sad but I promise I am v happy.


My Kanken is a classic size in warm yellow. I had a hard time choosing between that and navy blue but I'm really happy with the choice I made.

Definitely a great start to being 17. -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment