Wednesday 17 June 2015

I'm Back!

So that brief hiatus lasted a tiny bit longer than expected. We got given new work on Monday which had to be finished that day, and then yesterday I decided that (seeing as I finally had a day without urgent work needing doing) I would have a sort of day off. A really chill day doing not very much and seeing my bae. Which was lovely. So!

I recently entered The Raggy Rat's giveaway for a little sock rat doll and I won! My chosen rattie, named Quentin, arrived home today. He is so perf.


Sadly I still have college work to do finding jobs to write CVs for (but then we don't send off the CVs?), and we sat in the garden keeping an eye on the guinea pigs.


I had the smallest ice cream ever.


And I cut my knee on a ukulele. This really concludes my first after-not-posting post. I need to work on my writing but the pictures are almost on point, almost. -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment