Thursday 11 June 2015

Contact Juggling

Please excuse the lack of a post yesterday, my posts will be probably very patchy till this Monday (my project deadline) although I have now finished my final piece (!!!!).

Today it is really sunny outside and so I thought it would be a great idea to go out contact juggling as a reward for doing my final piece. Here is a photo of my finger being actually burned.


My poor contact ball is so scratched up but I've promised myself a new one when I get so good that I literally never drop it. That is not yet.

If anyone's interested this is a 100mm clear acrylic ball. I found this size very heavy to start with (I began with 75mm balls), but it's a nice in-between size for both smaller isolation tricks and tricks which involve more of your body.

Don't go out when it's really sunny. You'll probably get burned.

Today I'm a little bit obsessed with Walk This Way by MØ. -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment