Wednesday 3 June 2015

Extra Double Post

Last night I was so off and tired that by the time I got into bed and realised I'd forgotten to post I was past uploading photos so I decided to do a kind of double post today to make up for it ye?

Today I was off college (as I keep saying I am totally off at the moment). Yesterday afternoon I was mildly productive though and sewed some little pouches for mine and my brother's guinea pigs. They seemed to approve after some initial confusion about if the pouches were to be sat on or sat in.

Below see Margot (my absolute Queen, 50% bumblebee), and my brother's ginger baby Caramel.





Slightly less aesthetic-y today but guinea pigs are very important. Today I did get one pretty photo actually, the sky was nice this evening.


I'm listening to this Petit Biscuit playlist right now! It's really chill. Not my playlist, just one I found on youtube.

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment