Friday 15 May 2015

Guitar Crush

I have spent today obsessing over The Falling and it's amazing soundtrack, and also obsessing over a guitar which I absolutely do not need. At all. But it is so pretty and worn out and it even has the tuning pegs facing towards the back rather than outwards (there is probably a name for this?) and it is in a charity shop all alone and £10. Sigh.

I always fall for really old and slightly grubby, chipped guitars. There's something awesome about cleaning them up and making them sound nice.

I had this super weird vegan sandwich for lunch. It had nice things in it- hummus, sun dried tomatoes, lettuce and olives- and yet somehow it tasted totally off. It is possible that I am ill and tasting things weirdly, or that it was actually just really weird.


Please look at this image and pretend it tasted as great as it looks.

This afternoon I very sneakily chilled with my bae when he absolutely should be revising 24/7 (nope). It was pretty and sunny.

Next in Julia Obsessing Over The Falling: you should listen to Follow Me Down from the soundtrack yes thank < 3

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment