Monday 11 May 2015

Monday (groans)

 Monday (collective groaning) (deep sighing) (non-descriptive noises of disappointment) (huge bags under eyes).

My Monday has been traumatic, mostly because I watched The Rains of Castamere for the first time. For those of you who are not familiar with watching every character you know and love being killed, know that it is not a fun experience.

I actually took lots of photos today (of skulls!) but right now I am too exhausted to upload them right now so instead have this photo of a drawing I did which sums up how I feel right now.

Me.

Today (tonight) y'all should listen to Wandering Star by Portishead.

I also learned about the charango which has been added to my list of unattainable instruments to one day obtain, and which is the second most unattainable right next to the hang drum.

They're p cool.

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment