Wednesday 6 May 2015

Ugly Wednesday

Truthfully I had no idea what to post about today. It's not that I haven't done anything; I have. I've been to college and babysitting, but nothing much photo-worthy. My friend said I should tell you all about the time she got in trouble for filling a girl's shoe with water, but I think that it is a perfect cliffhanger and shall say no more on the matter. Let your imagination run wild.

Hey, I finally tried the vegan ice cream I made! Much to my surprise it tasted like frozen banana, which was both saddening (I had hoped it would magically taste exactly like actual ice cream) and a stark reminder of the reality that bananas rarely taste of things which are not banana.


I only took three photos today. Here are two.



I've taken to drawing in all the leftover paint in the sink for some reason. Bad, quick drawings. Also grubby shoes.

Hope you all had a more aesthetically pleasing day than I did and that any vegan ice cream you make is more fantastical than mine was. -Julia

(Song for today is Nirvana's Territorial Pissings. A bit different to the songs I usually post but today has had a bit of an unusual vibe to it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment