Thursday 21 May 2015

Outfit post: Moomins + Daisies


Today I wore this! It is slowly getting warmer outside and the days are light enough for long enough that I can work later than usual, and the nights smell amazing. 

I wore:
-Moomin pajama t-shirt which came from Topshop (I think) along with some comfy pajama bottoms. I am breaking the system by wearing this like an actual top and have never actually worn it as a pajama top.
-Daisy circle skirt which I found at the charity shop. I just checked and can't find any labels in it either, which is pretty useless.
-Dark green tights. Again, I have very little information on where these appeared from. A shoe shop in town, I think, but I can't remember the brand name. I have two pairs of these because the first got so torn up through wear!  
EDIT: My mum kindly emailed me and says they are made by Gipsy, and were bought from Imelda's in Norwich.

I spent the afternoon with my bae (I feel like I should maybe give this mysterious guy a name sometime, but I'm pretty sure I know everybody who reads my blog in person anyway so?). His blinds make the coolest patterns on the walls. I've been trying to upload photos of this for a while but the uploaded is being fussy/broken today, eeehhhhh.

Right now I'm so sleepy I can't even think of a song to post, but will edit and add one if I think of a nice one. No point in posting less excellent music just for the sake of it!

-Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment