Sunday 3 May 2015

Outfit: Arty Vibes

I had a hard time naming this post because I am an art student and I like to think that I carry arty vibes everywhere no matter what I'm wearing. Sometimes I just carry them a bit more outwardly! This outfit looks like I'm about to become an interior decorator anyway, which is the exact look I was going for.



It's really basic anyway, rolled up denim dungarees and a white t-shirt. If I had multiple pairs of docs I'd wear black docs, I think. My hair is kind of wet in these photos but I later added ~kitty clips~ which made the whole thing about a thousand times better. Now I have taken and uploaded several photos of these clips but I'm not too keen on any of them so I'm leaving this section photo-less for now, please forgive me for this crime against blogging.

The dungarees were from Primark (I am not a rich woman) and are huge on me and painty from being used for, well, painting.

It was super sunny and mild outside so I didn't have to wear a jumper all day. I sat in bae's garden with him, it was lovely.

Arty vibes~

P.s. Song for today is this particular version of Crystal Ball by Grimes (one of my faves from my summer playlist).


No comments:

Post a Comment