Monday 18 May 2015

Monday (nondescript noises of vague disappointment)

Today I had my super long college Monday. I've been hella productive actually; I created some new characters and Flo let me take photos on her amazing weird internet connecting phone because I forgot my camera.

It was kind of dreary but the rain was really nice.



For practice with techniques I drew skulls from some of the photos I took of Flo's (not actually from life but hey if it fits the criteria!). 

I also ordered this pretty t-shirt from ebay after realising I don't actually wear most of my t-shirts and only have about 2 wearable ones. I honestly have no idea how I didn't already have one of these because I see them everywhere and it fits my pretentious aesthetic perfectly?



Today's song post is I Saw the Wolf by Tigers Jaw. I really have no idea how I have never posted a Tigers Jaw song before, they are by far one of my favourite bands and I have a ticket to a gig they're doing here in August. And I hate gigs. That's how much I love them. I learned the proper tab to this song and everything.

Happy vibes -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment