Friday 1 May 2015

Sleepy + Animal Crossing Wild World

Today I'm listening to I wanna be a witch by Teen Suicide, which I only discovered today and really love.

It's been really sleepy today, all I've really wanted to do is sit in bed and watch Game of Thrones or play animal crossing. I reset my Wild World village last night having had it for a very long time and became a super cute pink character in a village called Peachpie. So today is a kind of very short post about that. I designed new tiles and remembered the woes of not being able to screenshot on a DS lite.


I also wore a brilliant dress with a velvet jacket, but didn't take photos so that'll be an outfit post for another day! I drank several cups of tea from my Superfumi mug (look at the cool) and proceeded to give up and lie in bed possibly an unhealthy amount.


Sleepy vibes from Margot and I~


No comments:

Post a Comment