Sunday 10 May 2015

Rhubarb and Radishes

Today was a really sunny afternoon, and my bae came over and we harvested the radishes I planted a few months ago (I swear they're not actually meant to take that long) and ate raw rhubarb with sugar.

 If you look very closely at this photo, you can see that the most beautiful radish is pulling a very paintable french girls pose. Stunning.


 (These photos were taken by bae, no credit to me)

Also rhubarb!


So yeah, today was lovely and now I have a newly changed bed and it's not even midnight yet. I'm even motivated with my college project and not dreading tomorrow.

Today's song is Green Grass Of Tunnel by Múm. It's adorable and it will probably take you to a really nice place inside your head.

I hope you all had really fab days too! -Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment