Saturday 2 May 2015

Swimming Pool

Today I went swimming in an effort to get lots of tummy muscles for the summer so I can show all the tall people that I am in fact a lot stronger than them (I am not). Also so I can look in the mirror and be like damn, tummy muscles, and proceed to cut all my old t-shirts into crop tops.

The pool actually clouded up my camera quite a bit but I'm happy to pretend it's some sort of amazing hipster filter. They do actually look quite nice, I think?



I also had five plain white t-shirts arrive in the post for painting! Now just to wait for the fabric paint to get here. I'm thinking lots of eyes.

Today's song has to be very fitting, so I'm going with Swimming Pool by The Front Bottoms. There is comfort at the bottom of a swimming pool. And yes, I have linked you to an acoustic version.

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment