Sunday 24 May 2015

Sunday, and stuff (I'm running out of post titles)

Today I spent the afternoon at my Grandma's house (which is very pretty) and took a whole bunch of nice photos. We watched "What we did on our Holiday" which was dark and really quite good. Anyway, I took pretty photos to make up for the lack of photos lately:



So pretty and full of plants. The photo uploader seems to be almost working today too, which is great news! I finished crocheting my first tiny pair of booties which turned out cute. I can't find them right now and may well have left them at my grandma's house (well done me!).


This was my first attempt at any sort of footwear and I decided to make the pattern up too, and I think they turned out at least reasonably cute. They were definitely good practice.

Today (yeah! song of the day!) you should listen tooooo this (yes another front bottoms acoustic cover) because I really want to play acoustic guitar on a rooftop or at least somewhere open air and very high up one day.

Thank you for putting up with my weirdly not-flowing typing today.

-Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment