Friday 29 May 2015

Seasidey

Today I went to a nearby seaside town and stocked up on craft supplies. It was hella rainy most of the time which was pretty. I bought a sketchbook, a cute lil water colour tin, and some white and black acrylic paint. The feeling of having a new sketchbook is definitely one of the best things ever.

I took these on the way there and back. The first one has weird reflections which are maybe a little bit cool? Maybe? The second one is a very nearly tree tunnel. Tree tunnels are magical.




 These last two I took on the beach. You could probably have figured that out for yourself.



On my list of photos to post I have all my new pretty art supplies and the fabric which arrived yesterday. Lots of nice things to look forward to.

Sleepy vibes. -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment