Tuesday 5 May 2015

Woodland Cycle

Today after college I went out on a bike ride with my v cool friend (wife?) Lily.


Getting outside was really great and it was super pretty too. I took 80 photos and met some wonderful ponies and donkeys.


Doc Martens clan. 

I find it so easy to spend the whole day indoors getting sadder and sadder, and going out really does help. I bought bubblegum on the way back to continue with the bubblegum adventures I've been having lately, too.

For reference this is my greatest bubblegum achievement so far and this stuff is pretty much impossible to photograph unless you've trained yourself not to pull silly expressions when concentrating (which I have not).

Today the song I absolutely recommend you listening to is Dance With Me by Deux, because I was talking about it to Lily today and she also introduced me to it, so it fits!

*Whispers* go outside sometime. -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment