Thursday 28 May 2015

Tiny drawings + coffee

I woke up lazy and tired this morning. Possibly because SOMEBODY introduced me to this terrible, terrible game which I will not link to because your life and your time is valuable and I will not take that away from you. I will not expose you to endless hours trying to engulf smaller blobs. I would never do this to you.

I started the day with coffee and plants watching the guinea pigs in their outdoor run.


I drew in an old sketchbook lots of small, quick drawings.


Excuse the watermark, it's my username on pretty much everything but this blog. The temptation to lie in bed in a cozy onesie all day was very, very strong, but I went to the park with my mum, my brother and his friends. My social life, guys.

I got a very pretty package containing fabric which I will post about sometime too! It was a bit dark by then for good photos but it's really gorgeous.

Hope you all had a nice day. -Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment