Sunday 31 May 2015

Last day of half term sobbing

My family have a tradition of going out to eat on the last day of a holiday, and as it's the last day of half term this meant today. We planned to go for waffles but that was super busy, so we ended up in Pizza express. I had this huuge salad (which was really really nice) and a hot chocolate after.



When I say my camera is dying this is exactly what I'm talking about. Anyone know if you can replace the lens on an Olympus F1.8? I'm going to have to look into that.

After eating we walked back through town as the sun was getting lower in the sky and I took a bunch of pretty (if slightly out of focus) photos as we were going. These may be the first completely unedited/tinted photos on this blog ever.



Also note that my uh, "adorable kitten friend" is VERY offended that he hasn't get been mentioned. Hi, Billy.

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment